"4. S3: I am not using it, but people in the thread started suggesting
potential solutions involving s3. It is an azure system, so hbase is stored
on adls. In fact the nature of my application (geospatial stuff) requires
me to use geomesa libs, which only allows directly writing from spark to
hbase. So I can not write to some other format (the geomesa API is not
designed for that-it only writes directly to hbase using the predetermined
key/values)."

In the docs for geomesa it looks like it can write to files. They say to
AWS which S3 is a part of and " The quick start comes pre-configured to use
Apache’s Parquet encoding."
http://www.geomesa.org/documentation/current/tutorials/geomesa-quickstart-fsds.html

tor. 7. apr. 2022 kl. 13:30 skrev Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com