Hi,

my comments were for purposes of SQL, also most of other technologies like
snowflake, and Redshift, and using KSQL directly to other sinks quite
easily, without massive engineering, infact databricks is trying to play a
catchup game in this market by coming out with GIU based ETL tools :)

Perhaps you should try other systems in the market first, that will give an
unbiased view of databricks and SPARK being just over glamourised tool. The
hope of extending SPARK with a separate easy to use query engine for deep
learning and other AI systems is gone now with Ray, SPARK community now
just defends the lack of support, and direction in this matter largely,
which is a joke.

Thanks and Regards,
Gourav Sengupta