Please let us know when the channel is created. I'd like to join :)

Thank You & Best Regards
Winston Lai
________________________________
From: Denny Lee <denny.g....@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2023 9:43:08 AM
To: Hyukjin Kwon <gurwls...@gmail.com>
Cc: keen <kee...@gmx.net>; user@spark.apache.org <user@spark.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Slack for PySpark users

+1 I think this is a great idea!

On Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 6:24 PM Hyukjin Kwon
<gurwls...@gmail.com<mailto:gurwls...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Yeah, actually I think we should better have a slack channel so we can easily
discuss with users and developers.

On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 at 03:08, keen <kee...@gmx.net<mailto:kee...@gmx.net>>
wrote:
Hi all,
I really like Slack as communication channel for a tech community.
There is a Slack workspace for delta lake users (https://go.delta.io/slack)
that I enjoy a lot.
I was wondering if there is something similar for PySpark users.

If not, would there be anything wrong with creating a new Slack workspace for
PySpark users? (when explicitly mentioning that this is not officially part of
Apache Spark)?

Cheers
Martin