Hi Dongjoon,

Thanks for your point.

I gather you are referring to archive as below

https://lists.apache.org/list.html?user@spark.apache.org

Otherwise, correct me.

Thanks

Mich Talebzadeh,
Lead Solutions Architect/Engineering Lead
Palantir Technologies Limited

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh

such loss, damage or destruction.