+1

On 18 Mar 2024, at 21:53, Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well as long as it works.

Please all check this link from Databricks and let us know your thoughts. Will
something similar work for us?. Of course Databricks have much deeper pockets
than our ASF community. Will it require moderation in our side to block spams
and nutcases.

Knowledge Sharing Hub -
Databricks<https://community.databricks.com/t5/knowledge-sharing-hub/bd-p/Knowledge-Sharing-Hub>

Mich Talebzadeh,
Dad | Technologist | Solutions Architect | Engineer
London
United Kingdom

[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4zholKucR2Q9yMrKbHNn-o1TuS4mYXyi2KO6Xmx6ikHPySa9MLaLZ8t2hrA6AUcxSxDgHIwmKE]
   view my Linkedin
profile<https://www.linkedin.com/in/mich-talebzadeh-ph-d-5205b2/>

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh

Disclaimer: The information provided is correct to the best of my knowledge but
of course cannot be guaranteed . It is essential to note that, as with any
advice, quote "one test result is worth one-thousand expert opinions (Werner
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun> Von
Braun<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun>)".

On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 at 20:31, Bjørn Jørgensen