One option that comes to my mind, is that given the cyclic nature of these
types of proposals in these two forums, we should be able to use
Databricks's existing knowledge sharing hub Knowledge Sharing Hub -
Databricks
<https://community.databricks.com/t5/knowledge-sharing-hub/bd-p/Knowledge-Sharing-Hub>
as well.

The majority of topics will be of interest to their audience as well. In
addition, they seem to invite everyone to contribute. Unless you have an
overriding concern why we should not take this approach, I can enquire from
Databricks community managers whether they can entertain this idea. They
seem to have a well defined structure for hosting topics.

Let me know your thoughts

Thanks
<https://community.databricks.com/t5/knowledge-sharing-hub/bd-p/Knowledge-Sharing-Hub>
Mich Talebzadeh,
Dad | Technologist | Solutions Architect | Engineer
London
United Kingdom

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh

*Disclaimer:* The information provided is correct to the best of my
knowledge but of course cannot be guaranteed . It is essential to note
that, as with any advice, quote "one test result is worth one-thousand
expert opinions (Werner  <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun>Von
Braun <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun>)".