Von: Brandie Nickey <bnic...@astrixinc.com.INVALID>
Gesendet: Montag, 11. März 2024 17:35
An: users@tomcat.apache.org
Betreff: Tomcat SMPT TLS1.2

Hi all,

I have a COTS webapp using Tomcat 8.0.43 and Java 1.8.0_121.  I have been
trying to find out where to configure outbound smtp messages to use only
TLS1.2.  I've found plenty of info on the https using TLS1.2 and have
configured that just fine in server.xml file and in the Java tab of the
tomcatw.exe file, but that doesn't seem to be applying to the emails
outgoing from the webapp.   Anyone have any ideas? (Also upgrading is not an
option as this tomcat/java combo is the only one supported by the vendor for
our webapp version).

Thank you!
Brandie