DAngel,

On 3/22/24 16:14, DAngel wrote:
Tomcat 9.0.87 (and Tomcat 9.0.76)
Ubuntu 22.04 (and Red hat 8)
java 8 : openjdk version "1.8.0_382"
protocol: HTTP

I have migrated an application from tomcat 7 (7.0.76) to tomcat 9.0.76 (and
also to tomcat 9.0.87)

After upgrading to Tomcat 9.0.76, the web page is not displaying correctly
as some CSS/images are returning HTTP status 400. If we reload the browser,
it works fine.

  When this happens, the "type" of the resources is text/html .

  My error is similar to this:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/77989064/intermittently-getting-status-400-for-js-css-images-after-upgrading-to-tomcat-9

  Any configuration I may be missing?
  Any advice to solve this error is welcome.

400 indicates that the client sent a bad request.

Are you using HTTP 1.1 or h2?

Is there a reverse-proxy between your browser and Tomcat? If so, what product+protocol are you using to connect the two?

Is this an environment where you could enable debug/trace logging, or is this production which would represent a big problem for you?

Are you able to reproduce it, even non-predictably? Meaning, if you load a page 10 times can you make it happen, or is it only every 100,000 page loads or something?

-chris