Hi!

 I am using http 1.1

 The browser connects directly to tomcat (in my environment, I directly
access localhost:8080/myApp )

 In my development environment I can do the necessary tests (without
restrictions)

 I can always reproduce the error by simply clearing the browser cache.
 In the first request the CSS resources do not load correctly, when I
refresh the page they load correctly.

In the browser console, the error on the first request is:
refused to apply style from "..." because its mime type 'text/html is not a
supported styleshee mime type