I have an application running in OSGi that uses aries blueprint and aries jpa.

My class A is marked as transactional in blueprint and uses an XA transaction.
Inside such a transactional method from class A I
- first create a persistent entity in the DB
- then call a camel route using producer.requestBodyAndHeaders
- then I do some other changes on the entity

After the method I expect aries to commit the transaction.

The problem is that camel seems to already commit the transaction at the end of the route processing. I have not done any special transactional settings on the camel route.

Any idea why this happens and how I could avoid it?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de