From: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.ku...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: 17 August 2023 22:47
To: d...@cloudstack.apache.org <d...@cloudstack.apache.org>;
users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [PROPOSE] ACS 4.19.0.0 release

Hi,

Thanks all for your support on my 4.19 RM proposal thread!

I propose the following timeline for the 4.19.0.0 release. Keep in mind
4.18.1.0 release work is also currently in progress and is being managed by Wei.

- (8 plus weeks) Ongoing – Mid-October 2023: Accept all bugs, issues,
improvements allowed in LTS [1]
- (1 week) Stabilise the main (or 4.19) branch, accept only critical/blocker
issues (if any)
- End October 2023 and onwards: Cut 4.19.0.0 RC1 and further RCs if necessary,
start/conclude vote, and finish release work

I hope to get support from all active contributors during the process of
reviewing/testing/merging the PRs. You can find the open issues and PRs at the
4.19.0.0 Github milestone [2]. Ping me (@shwstppr) or Daan (@DaanHoogland) on
your issues and PRs, that are to be included in 4.19.0.0.

Looking forward to your support on bug fixes, reviews, tests, etc. I'm happy to
collaborate with others on the release management. Thanks.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/LTS
[2] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/24

Regards,
Abhishek