Von: Nux <n...@li.nux.ro>
Gesendet: Montag, 11. Dezember 2023 12:41
An: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: m...@swen.io
Betreff: Re: AW: running Windows VM on Ubuntu 22 KVM

You can VM snapshot Windows, no issues, doesn't need any special tools.
That said, I usually bundle virtio drivers and QEMU guest agent in Windows VMs.
Basically install something like this:
https://fedorapeople.org/groups/virt/virtio-win/direct-downloads/archive-virtio/virtio-win-0.1.240-1/virtio-win-gt-x64.msi