This is already possible. Stop the VM, go to Settings, change the rootDiskController and/or dataDiskController as you please.

https://i.imgur.com/ns7Cdzm.jpg

On 2023-12-13 06:16, Pratik Chandrakar wrote:
Hi Wei,
I think lots of users are unaware of PV OS Type to improve the performance,
I was also facing the same problem with Windows Machine and thanks to
this thread I also got better disk performance. So instead of changing the
OS type can ACS provide an option within the UI to change the
virtualization/driver (e.g. scsi/ide) mode in a stopped VM?