Hi All,

I have a resource added to pacemaker called 'cmsd' whose state is getting to
'unmanaged FAILED' state.

Apart from manually changing the resource to unmanaged using "pcs resource
unmanage cmsd" , I'm trying to understand under what all circumstances a
resource can become unmanaged.. ?
I have not set any value for "multilple-active" field, which means by default
it is set to "stop-start", and hence I believe the resource can never go to
unmanaged if it finds the resource active on more than one node.

Also, it would be more helpful if anyone can point out to specific sections of
the pacemaker manuals for the answer.

Regards,
Ravikiran