Hi,

On 23/01/2023 01:37, S Sathish S via Users wrote:
Hi Team,

corosync 2.4.4 version provide mechanism to secure the communication path
between nodes of a cluster by default? bcoz in our configuration secauth is
turned off but still communication occur is encrypted.

Note : Capture tcpdump for port 5405 and I can see that the data is already
garbled and not in the clear.

It's binary protocol so don't expect some really readable format (like xml/json/...). But with your config it should be unencrypted. You can check message "notice [TOTEM ] Initializing transmit/receive security (NSS) crypto: none hash: none" during start of corosync.

Regards,
  Honza

[root@node1 ~]# cat /etc/corosync/corosync.conf
totem {