Dear Ken and other experts.

How can I leverage pingd to speedup failover? Or may be it is useless and
we should leverage monitor/start timeouts and
migration-threshold/failure-timeout ?

I have preference like this for normal operations:
> pcs constraint location FAKE3 prefers lustre3=100
> pcs constraint location FAKE3 prefers lustre4=90
> pcs constraint location FAKE4 prefers lustre3=90
> pcs constraint location FAKE4 prefers lustre4=100
> pcs resource defaults update resource-stickiness=110
And I need a rule to decrease preference score on a node where pingd fails.
I'm checking it by VM being powered off with pacemaker unaware of it (no
agents on ESXi/vCenter).