Hi guys.

I wonder if you might have any tips/tweaks for volume/cluster to make it more resilient? accommodating? to qcow2 files but! when a peer is lots or missing? I have 3-peer cluster/volume: 2 + 1 arbiter & my experience is such, that when all is good then.. well, all is good, but... when one peers was lots - even if it's the arbiter - then VMs begin to suffer from & to report, their filesystems, errors. Perhaps it's not a volume's properties/config but whole cluster? Or perhaps 3-peer vol is not good for things such a qcow2s?

many thanks, L.