Classified as: {OPEN}

Dear All,

I have a question about the "pacemakerd: recover properly from Corosync
crash" fix implemented in version 2.1.2.

I have observed the issue when testing pacemaker version 2.0.5, just by
killing the ‘corosync’ process: Corosync was not recovered.

I am using now pacemaker version 2.1.5-8.

Doing the same test, I have the same result: Corosync is still not
recovered.

Please confirm the "pacemakerd: recover properly from Corosync crash" fix
implemented in version 2.1.2 covers this scenario.

If it is, did I miss something in the configuration of my cluster?

Best Regard.

Christophe.

Christophe Nolibos

DL-FEP Component Manager

THALES Land & Air Systems

105, avenue du Général Eisenhower, 31100 Toulouse, FRANCE

Tél. : +33 (0)5 61 19 79 09

Mobile : +33 (0)6 31 22 20 58

Email :  <mailto:christophe.noli...@thalesgroup.com>
christophe.noli...@thalesgroup.com