Hey thanks for identifying the problem and fixing it. If I don't specify a mime-type for map:read does it always default to "text/html"?

From: Sylvain Wallez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: HTML code shown in browser, not parsed
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 22:39:52 +0200

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

It seems this is the same problem as the sendPage() problem described recently on both lists because AFAIK sendPage(..) calls are internal redirects.

Is anybody aware of any changes (environment, ...?) that could have caused this problem?

I fixed bugs in internal redirects about two weeks ago, but I don't see how this can affect the mime type. Also, sendPageAndWait() also uses an internal redirect.

I will investigate further on this...

Found and fixed (in the CVS).

The content type was not set in the case of internal redirects, leaving it to browser decision, mainly based upon file extension. In my case, I always use ".html" which displays well, whereas other unknown extensions appear to be rendered as text.

All should be ok now.

Sylvain