I thought this would be easy...I'm trying to pass a variable defined in
the Sitemap, and retrieve it in the Stylesheet.

Specifically, I have {1} defined in the sitemap, which is the basename
of a file, and I want to refer to this filename in a stylesheet that's
called by a transformer.  I'm then going to reference this filename in
the src attribute of a cinclude:include tag in the stylesheet.   Need
to know a) how to define it in sitemap and b) how to retrieve it in
stylesheet.

Thanks,
David