I posted earlier this week about needing to pass a variable from the
sitemap to a stylesheet, and I understand how to do this, but I'm
getting a weird error now.  [NOT SURE HOW TO ESCAPE HTML FOR POSTS TO
MAILING LIST.]

I'm setting the variable in the sitemap as follows:

<map:match pattern="cinc2/*.html">
        <map:generate src="cinc2/template.xml"/>
        <map:transform type="cinclude">
                <map:parameter name="requestedfile" value="{1}"/>
        </map:transform>

My file template.xml WORKS when hard-coded (cheating) with a filename,
as follows:

<thebody>
        <cinclude:include src="cinc2/mybody.xml"/>
</thebody>

but in reality I need the filename parameterized as follows:

<xsl:param name="requestedfile"/>
<thebody>
        <cinclude:include><xsl:attribute name="src"><xsl:value-of
select="$requestedfile"/></xsl:attribute></cinclude:include>
</thebody>

This throws an error as follows:

"org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Missing 'src' attribute on cinclude:include
element"

I can't even get this to work, as a test, where I hard-code the
attribute value:

<thebody>
        <cinclude:include><xsl:attribute
name="src">cinc2/mybody.xml</xsl:attribute></cinclude:include>
</thebody>

Thanks for any assistance.

David