I'm trying to get Cocoon CLI to work.  I've scoured all the documents on this, but can't figure out how cli knows where to find my sitemap.  I have cocoon up and running just fine under Tomcat as a web application.

What I need is a very basic command line -- which commands are REQUIRED to simply process a request through the sitemap and output to a file?  I'd rather just put all the required parameters on the command line rather than have to build an xconf file.  It seems to me that the minimum parameters needed if I DON'T reference an xconf file are:

-c contextdir (unless I use default)
-d destination

Part of my confusion in part stems from the fact that I have my sitemap under my Tomcat folder (c:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.30) but the docs say to run cocoon.bat residing in my cocoon install directory, c:\cocoon-2.1.4. So, should my 'contextdir' be under the jakarta path or the cocoon path?  What is the purpose of the contextdir?  That's not explained in the docs.

Finally, it's not clear to me what the difference is between -x and -C.

The page that ostensibly explains all this is http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/offline/cli.html

Thanks,
David