Hi Neha,

Yes, I understand that but when transmitting single message (I can not set
List of all topics)  Only Single one.  So I will to add same message in
buffer with different topic. If Kakfa protocol, allows to add multiple
topic then message does not have to be re-transmited over the wire to add
to multiple topic.

The Producer record only allow one topic.
http://people.apache.org/~nehanarkhede/kafka-0.9-producer-javadoc/doc/org/apache/kafka/clients/producer/ProducerRecord.html

Thanks for your quick response and I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Bhavesh