Hi Neha,

All, I am saying is that if same byte[] or data  has to go to two topics
then, I have to call send twice and with same data has to transfer over the
wire twice (assuming the partition is on same broker for two topics, then
it not efficient.).  If Kafka Protocol allows to set multiple topics and
partitions for request then it would me great.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/A+Guide+To+The+Kafka+Protocol#AGuideToTheKafkaProtocol-ProduceRequest
*ProducerRecord
<http://people.apache.org/~nehanarkhede/kafka-0.9-producer-javadoc/doc/org/apache/kafka/clients/producer/ProducerRecord.html#ProducerRecord(java.lang.String,
byte[], byte[])>*(java.lang.String *topic*, byte[] key, byte[] value)

Thanks,

Bhavesh