One thing that you have to keep in mind is that moving 10T between nodes
takes long time. If you have a node failure and you need to rebuild
(resync) the data your system is going to be vulnerable against the second
node failure. You could mitigate this with using raid. I think generally
speaking 3 node clusters are better for production purposes.

I.

--
the sun shines for all