Thanks Istvan - I think I understand what you are say here - although I
was under the impression that if I ensured each topic was being
replicated N+1 times a two node cluster would ensure each node has a
copy of the entire contents of the message bus at any given time.

I agree with your assessment though that having 3 nodes is a more
durable configuration, but was hoping others could explain how they
calculate capacity and scaling issues on their storage subsystems.

Cheers,
-pete

--
Pete Wright