Todd,

Thank you for the information.

With 28,000+ files and 14 disks, that makes there are averagely about 4000
open files on two disk ( which is treated as one single disk) , am I right?

How do you manage to make the all the write operation to thest 4000 open
files be sequential to the disk?

As far as I know, write operation to different files on the same disk will
cause random write, which is not good for performance.

xiaobinshe