On 13/2/18 9:42 am, Ed Greshko wrote:
On 02/13/18 05:46, Stephen Morris wrote:
Just further to this, on my system when the auto negotiate box is checked the
link
entry and the duplex entry are removed from the dialog.

Which makes perfect sense, right?

If the negotiation is automatic then displaying the manual choices would be
confusing
don't you think?

I was just surprised that it did that as I'm used to environments where, when doing the same thing, the manual entries are ghosted rather than removed. I was also confused by this when in your previous thread you said you thought that you may still have to have auto negotiate checked for configuration changes to be saved.

regards,

Steve