On 02/13/2018 01:57 PM, Stephen Morris wrote:
This surprises me, as this is saying the home plug device is only running at 100 Mbps, but it is packaged as 500 Mbps and the device itself has 500 Mbps physically stamped on the front of it. I did set the manual configuration to 500 Mbps and full duplex, and when I turned on auto negotiate and then switched it off, the link speed was reset to 100 Mbps.

Welcome to the world of marketing. I assume the protocol can do that speed, but the ethernet port on the device can only handle up to 100. The ethernet card in your computer can only do 10, 100, 1000 Mbps. There are no other options. You can't do 500Mbps and the other side has already said it doesn't support 1000.