Just tried that - removed the tools.jar dependency from the plugin's
dependency list and had two profiles. Testing on windows showed this
approach does not work: javac is not found in the classpath so the
dependency information from the "not mac" profile I created was not used.

On 12/22/06, Tom Huybrechts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Have you tried putting both configurations in a profile ?