Gene Kohlenberg wrote:
On 3/8/2010 4:29 AM, Harold Fuchs wrote:
In Writer (3.1.1 currently), how can I bracket two or more list-items
together with a large curly brace placed at the *right* of the longest item?
Thus:

List item 1                )
List Item Number 2         ) This text refers to all three items
This is list item number 3 )

The three right braces above should really be "combined into" a single large
curly bracket vertically centred on item #2. The intention, as I've
indicated, is to have additional text after the bracket, on the same line as
item #2, which refers to all three items.

The cleanest way to do it is to use a formula: left none stack{Item 1 # Item 2 # Item 3} right rbrace Comment about items

Ahh. Thanks. But *all* the text is italic; how do I get rid of that and make the text look the same as the rest of the document?

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England