On 03/09/2010 01:28 PM, Pedro Izecksohn wrote:
> --- I wrote:
>> --- Franz Wein wrote:
>>> I don't believe that this is a table, that was produced with WRITER.
>>
>>  The doctor that produced this table produces the statistics using
>> Calc, but the original document was imported from Microsoft Word some
>> years ago. This odt was produced by Writer, as I copied it from the
>> big file to a new file. If the file is bad, Writer should refuse it or
>> offer to fix it.
>
>   Today the doctor told me that it is possible that he produced the
> table in Excel.

Still looks to be a bug. I even tried a copy & paste to a new document
with the same results.

As mentioned, OOo 3.1.1 Ubuntu/Novell/go-oo version preserves the table
(albeit with some formating errors), but OOo 3.2.0 (standard version)
does not. Were I you I'd file a bug report.
Also, try it with a go-oo version:
http://go-oo.org/
and see if you get the same results. You can then use that information
to include in your bug report.