So thinking about my setup, I am thinking through different failure scenarios.

So lets say I have a small physical server with 8 cores and 16GB RAM and I
install Centos 7 and ovirt-engine on bare metal. This would also be the same
scenario is the engine were on a VM.

I run into a major hardware issue and completely lose the engine. How does one
recover the cluster setup and not have to start from scratch by having to
rebuild all the nodes? Can the engine just be rebuilt and the ovirt nodes be
imported?

This scenario is based on the nodes being built from the ovirt node iso.