Dear Javier,

Use the docker version. I encountered many problems using a solid
installation (a year ago). The docker version works fine.

To switch docker I used the following Linux command;

sudo docker run -i -t --privileged -v /dev:/dev -u $UID -v
$(pwd):/data/riotbuild schorcht/riotbuild_esp32

This is how I flashed my ESP32 using Station Mode;

USEMODULE=esp_wifi \
CFLAGS='-DESP_WIFI_SSID=\"FiberHGW_TPBD9E_2.4GHz\"
-DESP_WIFI_PASS=\"dguKuYPc\"' \
make flash-only BOARD=esp32-wroom-32 -C examples/hello-world
PORT=/dev/ttyUSB0

Best regards.

Yegor Yefremov <yegorsli...@googlemail.com>, 10 May 2020 Paz, 20:20