Hi Javier,

compilation should work without any problems for any application shipped
with RIOT with the RIOT docker image

        https://hub.docker.com/r/riot/riotbuild

and the latest RIOT release as well as the current master.

Could you please provide a hint where the documentation refers to an
ESP-IDF version that no longer exists? Wrong references are sometimes
leftovers in the documentation that were simply forgotten when the
toolchain was changed :-(

Thanks
Gunar

On 10.05.20 16:18, Javier Fileiv wrote:
> Hello everyone, I would like to know if anyone was able to even build
> the hello world example for ESP32.
>
> I'm trying to make an app using mqtt-paho, because I couldn' t make it
> work on native build, but I'm pretty sure it works (or I least it should
> work ;) ) and as with the ESP32 I can reach WIFI, was trying to build an
> example to this board.
>
> It seems that the documentation is using a reference on ESP-IDF that
> doesn't exist anymore. And with newer release versions of esp-idf, it
> just doesn't work the build.
>
> I would really apreciatte some help with this.
>
> Thanks
>
> :) Regards

Wenn du laufen willst, lauf eine Meile. Wenn du ein neues Leben
kennenlernen willst, dann lauf Marathon. (Emil Zatopek)