On 11-02-14 2:34 PM, dhottin...@harrisonburg.k12.va.us wrote:
I have sogo installed and running (thanks Jeff) and am able to get to the web interface. I used Webmin and sogo module to configure my user settings for ldap. I dont think I need to use the root bind user in order to get local user accounts to login. However when I try to login as myself with my email username and password I get: SOGoRootPage Login for user 'dhottinger' might not have worked - password policy: 65535 grace: -1 expire: -1 bound: 0
Show your SOGoUserSources configuration as well as the LDIF entry for 'dhottinger'.

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  www.inverse.ca