Hello,

I am running Tomcat 5.5 in support of a internal-use only JSPWiki site.

To consolidate, I decided to move our internal calendars (using the iCal
.ics extension) from our very old Win2k server to the root directory of
Tomcat as well.

The problem I am having is that we are unable to modify (add/remove calendar
entries) after the move.  We can read them just fine.  I figure there is an
issue of permissions, and have Googled many sites that tell me to change the
catalina.policy file and add the ability for that directory to have read and
write access.  I've even used the AllPermissions setting, but with no
success.

I tried running "catalina.sh start -debug", but I don't get anything
substantial from the log files, either.

Dean Hoover
Waukesha, Wisconsin