Hi Johan,

I agree. Still, bookmarkability (also a requested feature) is exactly
the reason for going along with having nice URLs for every page, even
after an AJAX update. I have a prototype that uses Realysimplehistory to
allow a page to be bookmarkable after an AJAX update. Not sure yet how
general it can be made, nor how it relates to the
HybridURLCodingStrategies. Next month I'll try to extend it a bit more.

Anyways, the fact remains that nice URLs can be important for some
Wicket projects, despite what average Joes may look at.

Regards,
    Erik.