Sound like what you need is a DynamicWebResource.

Regards,
   Erik.

Ittay Dror wrote:

Michael Sparer wrote:
take a look at headercontributors e.g.
http://chillenious.wordpress.com/2006/05/03/wicket-header-contributions-with-behaviors/

This will only generate the reference to the javascript in the html page.
However, now when the browser tries to request this javascript file, I want
the request to go to the same Page object that created the html, so that it
renders the javascript file.

Assume FooPage.java. A request FooPage.html creates a call to FooPage. It
then contributes FooPage.js to the header and then I want a request to
FooPage.js to go back to FooPage so it creates the javascript file by using
the same hierarchy of components.
Ittay

--
Erik van Oosten