I did not use this thing yet, but I believe that you will have to provide enough information to the DynamicWebResource so that it can generate what ever it needs to generate by itself. In an extreme case that could be simply a reference to the containing page, but that sounds quite dangerous to me.

Regards,
   Erik.

Ittay Dror wrote:

Erik van Oosten wrote:
Sound like what you need is a DynamicWebResource.

yes, sound like this can do it. but can i start a rendering cycle here so
that i get the bytes required at the end?

--
Erik van Oosten