It won't. I think you have to dig deeper into the request rendering.

Perhaps that overriding MarkupContainer#renderAll on all your Panels that have expected exceptions will help.

But then again, exceptions are intended for controlling the non-expected. You should not use exceptions for normal page flow. In other words: just make sure that no exceptions are thrown.

Regards,
   Erik.

aditsu wrote:
Ok, but how would that let me render the rest of the page?

Alex Objelean wrote:
There are more threads about this issue...
In order to catch all runtime exception, you have to override default
RequestCycle (newRequestCycle method) in your application class and
override onRuntimeException method.

Example:
[CODE]
@Override
public RequestCycle newRequestCycle(final Request request, final Response
response) {
    return new WebRequestCycle(this, (WebRequest) request,  (WebResponse)
response) {
      @Override
      public Page onRuntimeException(final Page page, final
RuntimeException e) {
          //do something
          return null;
[/CODE]