Hi,

How can I trigger an inmethod grid to do a /complete/ update of itself?

The only thing that I see is markAllDirty(). That will update the items currently in the list, but it will /not/ get new items from the data provider.

I researched the code for quite some time but I must have been looking at the wrong parts as I found no hook to get this done. The most I could do was call detach() on Body, one of the inner classes of a grid. But on screen, that would only update the number of items in the lower toolbar, not the items in the grid themselves.

More ideas?

Ideally, imho, the grid should respond to modelChanged(). But I have still no clue what should be in that method.

Regards,
   Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten