Hi Thomas,

I was looking at the code, there isn't a central place creating a
PageProvider, which makes sense since it is designed to be created in
multiple ways. I had another idea and I think it is best to create a custom
MountedMapper that overrides the mapRequest method to implement your logic.

Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos