Hi
Where can I get wicket-10 snapshot ?
I cannot find it in mvnrepository.com ...
I've upgrade all subsystems from javax to jakarta , and spring 5 to spring 6
But a lot of incompatibility issues are in wicket 9
Since it has no major issues , how about releasing it ASAP ?
Thanks.

János Cserép <cserepja...@pilar.hu> 於 2023年5月25日 週四 下午3:51寫道: