Is this possibly caused by CDH requiring a build-from-source instead of the
official binary releases?

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 8:22 PM -0700, "Benjamin Kim"
<bbuil...@gmail.com<mailto:bbuil...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Moon,

My environmental setup consists of an 18 node CentOS 6.7 cluster with 24 cores,
64GB, 12TB storage each:

  *   3 of those nodes are used as Zookeeper servers, HDFS name nodes, and a
YARN resource manager
  *   15 are for data nodes
  *   jdk1.8_60 and CDH 5.7.1 installed

Another node is an app server, 24 cores, 128GB memory, 1TB storage. It has
Zeppelin 0.6.0 and Livy 0.2.0 running on it. Plus, Hive Metastore and
HiveServer2, Hue, and Oozie are running on it from CDH 5.7.1.

This is our QA cluster where we are testing before deploying to production.

If you need more information, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ben

On Jul 7, 2016, at 7:54 PM, moon soo Lee