From: Jongyoul Lee <jongy...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 6:29 PM
To: dev; users
Subject: Windows Supports

Hi Dev and Users,

Recently, personally, I've got reports that Z couldn't run under Windows'
environments.

I think we need to discuss how to handle issues supporting windows.

AFAIK, there are not many resources to test Z under Windows by committers
or contributors. If we couldn't support Windows well, how about removing
bin/*.cmd and focusing on alternatives like dockers.

WDYT?

JL

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈