Ok but was the point about appveyer as CI. It’s not hard to setup.

________________________________
From: Jongyoul Lee <jongy...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 11:12 PM
To: users
Subject: Re: Windows Supports

@Felix
What I meant was the case that running Zeppelin in the Windows environment
natively without a docker and a virtual Linux environment. People could run
Zeppelin through these kinds of ways but in the case where they run Zeppelin
natively, we didn't test that case and couldn't know the potential problems as
well. We could guide to use a docker container or virtual Linux environment by
default for Windows users instead of using native scripts.

@Jeff,
I also thought of running interpreters in Windows. I don't think it's easy to
set up CI for windows.

Basically, I agree with that the best way is to support Windows well. But the
more important thing is to keep Window users' UX. WDYT?

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 12:53 AM Jeff Zhang