Hello Piotr, hello everybody,

i am working with the USRP X410 as well and want to get the FFT Block to work
in RFNoC.

I have tried to use the yml as it is, but the Plausibility check failed, which
i could resolve by editing the line 143 “dram” -> “dram0”. I guess this was a
typo.

After 2 h or so i had a .bit file and tried to flash it. However it doesn’t
work and i get the following Message:

```
[ERROR] [MPMD::MB_IFACE] Automatic clock detection requested, but no valid
clock index given (63). Make sure FPGA bitfile is up to date!
```

```
[ERROR] [RFNOC::GRAPH] Caught exception while initializing graph: RuntimeError:
NotImplementedError: Automatic clock detection requested, but no valid clock
index given (63). Make sure FPGA bitfile is up to date!
```

Do you have any idea what the problem is or can you provide me your working yml
file?

Please note that i have no in depth experience with FPGA development or RFNoC
and only tried to follow the available guides.

Best Regards,\
Sebastian

```
```