Hi Sebastian,

You might be using an old YAML file and tring to apply it to a new version
of UHD. Take a look at the YAML file for the version of the FPGA closest to
what you want. For example, here's the default X410 image in UHD 4.6:

https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhddev/blob/UHD-4.6/fpga/usrp3/top/x400/x410_200_rfnoc_image_core.yml

Here's the same YAML with the DRAM commented out and a single FFT block
added:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TojBea56ZuPpXTYUIsgQRDg7F-EbVtWH/view?usp=sharing

You'll probably want to tailor this to your use case.

Wade