As discussed in depth with Andreas,

The overall plan is to move to Type* when it is ready, but unfortunately the
representation distinction in that type system is not yet complete, and we are
sloppy everywhere w.r.t to representations.

As in the original CL description, we are actually getting closer to a single
unified type system with this change.

https://codereview.chromium.org/470593002/diff/20001/test/cctest/compiler/test-run-machops.cc
File test/cctest/compiler/test-run-machops.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/470593002/diff/20001/test/cctest/compiler/test-run-machops.cc#newcode14
test/cctest/compiler/test-run-machops.cc:14: #define CHECK_UINT32_EQ(x,
y) \